Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gifts 4 thru 10

Lest you think I have already forgotten my plan to count my gifts, I wanted to take a few quiet moments this morning to share with you the things that I have been thankful for this week.

*4*  Happy Tuesday Flowers.....
 

*5* A good cell signal in the middle of nowhere!  Thank You Lord for keeping My Prince !
 
*6*  Lunch with a new friend and sharing the excitement of their   adoption progress- I am praying for y'all!! ;-)

 *7* Puppies being born.....only 8 weeks to choose a name, you would think I would have that figured out after a 20 year wait!!!
Please feel free to offer suggestions for our new little boy;-)
Photo Credit
 
 *8*   Anticipating a long overdue evening with a sweet friend and her daughter - homemade pizza, comfy clothes and hanging out and catching up!!!
  
*9*   Sunshine after days and days and days of rain.

*10* Answered prayers and a place of peace about the situation - Lord You are SO GOOD!!


No comments: